Monday, August 18, 2008

Week 5: Play Week #11 Join a Ning network & play Traveler IQ

Well, I'm member #1841 of TeacherLibrarian Network!
I've joined two groups - YA Lit in School Libraries and High School Teacher Librarians.
I think I will add these via RSS to my Google Reader...I need someplace to manage my library subscriptions. This makes sense to me...but any practical advice on how to manage/navigate in this "new web 2.0 world" would be appreciated.

And this is just plain fun...
Traveler IQ Challenge
I always have students who want to play in the MC.
I think I'll recommend this!
jane

2 comments:

Debbie's World of Web 2.0 said...

Jane,
Thanks to your post, I was finally able to find a great ning to join. I had done a search on the ning website and after looking at so many my head hurt, I decided to give up and see what others had found. That led me to your blog and then TeacherLibrarian. I found a couple cool groups to join and I'm ready to go. I also loved playing Traveler IQ and am going to put it on the web page I started building during a summer class. I've enjoyed your other postings as well.
Debbie Sherry

Jane said...

Hi Debbie,
It is so cool to have someone respond to a post!
I'm glad you found something in TeacherLibarian that fits!
Nice to speak with you,
jane