Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Week 1 - # 2 Lifelong Learning

Hi all,

Now that I have a feel for the course...I'd like to backup a bit.
I read and ferreted through the many links offered through the week one reading.
I'm not going to go back and pluck one thing out to write about, although I am thankful for the foundation laid while going through the process of the week one exercises.

I'm good with the recommendations from the 7 1/2 habits. I embrace them. I think we all do who have signed up for this experience.

What I'm really hoping for is a way to take these tools "home" in some way. I guess even if it's just for my own fun...that counts ( a little anyway).
But what would be icing is coming up with some creative, constructive way to use these web 2.0 tools to enhance learning...to build connections...
That would be a real heart-felt thrill, finding a way to use them to teach.

I look forward to learning with and from all of you,
jane

No comments: