Monday, July 21, 2008

Family room remodel


Family room remodel
Originally uploaded by jane_englert
Added another one.
Still struggling with why "Blog this" shows up on some pictures, but not all. The Web 2.0 directions lead me to believe that I can edit this option in other people's pictures. Is this accurate?

I assume I allowed for the "Blog this" as well as the other tabs across the picture because I am the "owner" and it could be that I see all the options because it's part of my flickr account.
How do you set it to limit the edit option for others?

3 comments:

zweb20tourist said...

Great job! I like how your photo is incorporated in your blogspot blog--I need to figure out how to do that. I'm not sure about the edit issue you raise. We will have to keep digging.

zweb20tourist said...

Hi Jane
I keyed two comments to your ceiling picture--one within Flickr (when I clicked on the first link under the ceiling picture it took me to Flickr) and another time in the blogspot comment area. It will be interesting to see where the posts display. Nice to be traveling the web with you!

Mary Schwander said...

That's an excellent question and one that sent me on a mission. I found the answer and just blogged about it on My Information Highway.